Saturday, July 19, 2014

I ate after work

In Eat to Live Dr. Fuhrman advises against eating more than 3 times a day, but I think I'm much more comfortable with a small snack/meal between lunch and dinner.

I had black bean hummus, toasted pita bread, and a whole bunch of raw vegetables for lunch at work, but after work I had my leftovers from breakfast.

I guess I'm already breaking rules, but I dunno. Do I really know what's best for me? I probably know better than a skinny doctor who's never met me. I did, at least, resist a piece of a cinnamon roll waffle that Ally and Travis made.

Side note. I'm pretty tired today. I didn't sleep much last night, which is probably why. I am, however, pretty clear headed, I mostly feel worn out like I exercised yesterday, but I did not. I wonder if that's my body working to detoxify already?

I can't decide if I should worry about an afternoon snack. Probably not?

No comments:

Post a Comment