Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 8? I'm pretty sure.

I skipped blogging a few days! I've been pretty busy and going to bed early (like I should be doing now).

We did have one slip-up when we had a little 5-person party and may have ordered pizza and ate a couple slices. Sorry we pizza'd under the influence! We are back on track though. I've not had another slip up, and we're finding meals that we enjoy, and easy, healthy meals.

I think I may grocery shop more often, maybe even daily, just to ensure that I feel like making and eating dinner that night, and that nothing goes forgotten and bad. Also our fridge is not nearly large enough for all the produce, plus our roommates food.

We'll make it to the end of the 6 weeks, but I imagine I'll have made some modifications to the diet, so we won't be perfect nutritarians. We will, however, have much better eating habits and be much healthier than we were when we started. And I think I'll probably stay vegan? Other than the pizza, avoiding dairy has been much easier than I expected it would be, and I don't miss meat even a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment